The Agilent 7890B GC with Integrated Intelligence is built on over 40 years of gas chromatography experience. The advanced features of the 7890B GC help you get more done in less time while the quality design and reliability mean the system will maintain its high level of performance for years to come.
Carrier Gas Options
Dramatically reduce the amount of helium used or eliminate it from your laboratory.
Software for Ease of Use
Simplify the continued operation of the 7890 Series GC.
Simplified GC tools
Enhance the analytical capability of the 7890 Series GC.
Watch the 7890B GC Quality Test Video and Take the Virtual Tour Now!
- Carrier Gas Options: Helium Conservation Module, Hydrogen Sensors and Alternate Carrier Gas Solutions dramatically reduce the amount of helium used to offer flexibility in your laboratory.
- Software Tools: Agilent’s Parts Finder Tool and OpenLab CDS simplify the continued operation of the 7890 Series GC.
- Capillary Flow Technology (CFT) provides better chromatographic separations and decrease sample preparation.
- Retention Time Locking (RTL) maintains retention times across injections, over time, and between instruments.
- Low Thermal Mass (LTM) modules reduce inject to inject time with rapid column heating and cooling.
- Agilent’s Large Valve Oven (LVO) allows for the combination of multiple methods and simplified maintenance.
- Multimode inlet (MMI) serves as a programmable temperature vaporizing injector with multiple capabilities.
- Agilent Inert FlowPath helps you achieve better sensitivity, from injection to detection.
- The 7693Automatic Liquid Sampler offers the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler.
- The 7697A Headspace Sampler represents the state-of-the-art in headspace Gas Chromatography.